Sunday, May 6, 2012

Go Braves!

I got to go see my Braves play tonight. It was quite the exciting game. We came back from being down 6-0 to win 12-9, a fan got hit by a foul ball and had to be carried off by a stretcher (not sure exactly why though), it started raining in the 8th inning so they delayed the game and then it started hailing, a fan near us got kicked out because he brought in a bottle of liquor (which is prohibited). Another exciting thing is I got to see Chipper play one last game before he retires at the end of the season. It's crazy to think about him not being there because he's been with the Braves the entire time I've been a Braves fan! He debuted with Atlanta in 1993 and spent his entire career with them. It's nice to see that some people and teams are still loyal these days b/c that just doesn't happen anymore, especially if your career is 19 years!
In other news, I still haven't found a job and am getting a little discouraged about it. I do have to go take a test on Microsoft Office for the city/county of Denver for an admin position. It says it's going to take 3 hrs to take the test which is crazy cause my NATA test was 3 hours and I feel like it was a little more important. :) Anyways, please just say a prayer for me that I will get a job and be at peace about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment